The San Francisco Salsa Rueda Festival occurs every year in February and attracts visitors and performers from all over the world
Take advantage of this historic event and reserve a vendor table at the San Francisco Salsa Rueda Festival to sell your products and services to all our attendees. The 9th annual festival takes place February 16th - 19th, 2017. The vendor space situated inside the historic Hotel Whitcomb is conveniently located right next to the entrances of the ballrooms where all classes, performances and parties occur.
Every vendor participant will be provided with a six-foot table and 2 chairs. Vendors are welcome to have a standing banner or customized table cloth. Promotional items and flyers are also welcome. Vendors are also entitled to a banner, link and brief description on this webpage.
$250 for 1 table
$400 for 2 tables
- Table location will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis
- Multiple vendors cannot share the same table
- Vendors are not allowed to sell any type of beverage or food
- A maximum of 2 staff members will be allowed at each vendor table
- We cannot guarantee proximity of nearest power sockets but we will do our best to ensure easy access to the nearest power supply
- We cannot provide dressing rooms, mirrors, lamps or any other facilities
- Music vendors must provide headphones with any listening equipment. General music may only be played while there are no classes taking place and with prior agreement from the organizers
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen articles of merchandise or any property of the vendors
- All vendor table owners will receive 1 Full Pass to the festival
- Setup takes place on Thursday, February 16th, between 4pm - 6pm or Friday, February 17th, between 8am - 10am
Registration for your vendor table is due February 5th. The price quoted is for the entire duration of the festival and is exclusive of hotel accommodations. To book your room at the Hotel Whitcomb, call 415-626-8000 and mention the Salsa Rueda Festival to receive the festival discounted rate of $149 per night (Double Occupancy).
Thank you for your interest in in the San Francisco Salsa Rueda Festival. We hope you'll consider participating in the largest Cuban Salsa event on the West Coast by showcasing your brand and products to our eager consumers. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (510) 207-4289. We look forward to hearing from you.
Dance Papi is the best place on the web to learn salsa, Cuban salsa and Latin percussion online for free. New dance and music video lessons monthly. We’re adding new dance styles to our Videos section soon. Subscribe to our email list and get access to more videos, unique events and the latest news. We can’t wait to meet you on the dance floor.